Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Prayer Of The Weak

I'm an borrowing this blog idea from Scot McKnight. Every Sunday I will post a prayer from The Book of Common Prayer and it's collection of propers and traditional collects or prayers. They have been meaningful to read on his blog and since I own a copy of The Book of Common Prayer, I thought I would write them and share them with you as you visit this space.

O God, who hast taught us to keep all thy commandments by loving thee and our neighbor: Grant us the grace of they Holy Spirit, That we may be devoted to thee with our whole heart, and united to one another with pure affection; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who liveth and reigneth with the and the same Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites