Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 13, 2007

Trip To The Fair

I can't believe I haven't posted on this! I'm such a slacker.

Back in April, the Rings clan hit one of the carnivals that come to Noblesville every year. We had a great time sharing the night together as a family and with some friends. We ate. We drank. Eat was better than Cats!

Sarah was my big surprise on that amazing spring evening. She wanted to do all the "big kid" rides that she was tall enough to ride. You know: the roller coaster, ferris wheel, and to my shock, the tilt-a-whirl! What amazed me was that my thought was that she would be timid about riding on those things given her cautiousness in lots of other areas of life. But not here. She was my little daredevil wanting go higher, faster all the time, and over and over again.

Here are a few pics from the night. If you have kids, take them to the fair. It really is cool to be there experiencing these joys in the lives our youngins. Plus it's cool to people watch. The carnival culture is so freaking unique.

Our friend, Cara, and Kelly.

Sarah, Parker, and Evan (Cara's son) enjoy the boat ride.

Half-time dinner break at Steak & Shake

Sarah getting ready for the start of the roller coaster.

The view from the ferris wheel. Can you find Kelly and Cara?).

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites