Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Transformers Review

Transfomers is one of the coolest flicks I've seen in a long, long time that actually lives up the hype. If you are going to see the is movie for character and plot developement, then rent Saving Private Ryan or Schindler's List (both great movies). This movie is about three things: good vs. evil, action, and holy cow cgi animation. I don't think you will be disappointed if you go in with right mind set. I had a blast watching it and it's one of the few movies that I'd love to go back and see in the theater for a second or even third time - so freaking cool!

I went bumping around to refresh my memory on a History of Transformers 101 and found this "Preview Review". It's pretty good, but does give hint to some movie spoilers. Enjoy and go see the real thing!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites