Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

UD Update

For those of you following along, I interview last week for one of the graduate assistant positions. This is a follow up post.

It's a good news/bad news scenario. Bad news first...I did not get the position. When the called and told me, I was, needless to say, very disappointed. The guy I interviewed quickly followed it up with some good news that he and the associate dean were talking and said there was another position that would be calling me that might be more fulfilling for me. So that is good news.

Later in the day, I got an email asking for my resume and asking to schedule a time for an interview this Thursday. So I am traveling back to Dayton this Thursday for an interview with DECA - Dayton Early College Academy. It looks interesting. But like I've said, I'll do anything they need me to. I do not care. I just want to work hard, learn, network, and help ease the burden on the fam.

So there you have it. Here's to the life of faith - rarely easy, usually full of surprises, but guaranteed to change your life.

I'll let you know more later this week. Thanks for praying. Almighty, I lay it at your feet.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites