Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 20, 2007

State of Corrections

I love Thriller. Just the other day I was actually telling Kelly that I would love to get a Michael Jackson greatest hits cd. I remember when Thriller was shown on MTV and played every hour on the hour for weeks. I also thought Ola Ray (chick in the original video) was totally hot.

That being said. This video is out there. There are prisoner incarcerated in the Philippines. Is this radical therapy? Post-modern correctional techniques? Kinda cool? Or just play goofy? I'll take all of the above. Then I'll laugh and cry because it's as good as Cats! Enjoy!

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites