Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blog Of The Week

You'll notice at the top of the page is a little link to the "Blog Of The Week". This week I am bringing some attention to my good friend, Graham, who is serving a ministry called Asia's Hope in Cambodia. He works a real job teaching English, but then serves this ministry as well as care for orphans, disciple college kids, and share the story of what God is doing in that nation.

One of the things I love about G's blog is that he is a great amateur photographer. His pictures are beautiful and are truly worth a thousand words. I get stoked every time he posts because it's a chance to get a glimps into the kingdom of God breaking in around the globe...really cool stuff.

G, I'm proud of you. I thank God for you and the work you are about as you love and lead the people of Cambodia to Jesus. It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

The Hunger Site

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Locations of visitors to this page Add to Technorati Favorites